Cisco 210-260 IINS: Implementing Cisco Network Security
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
The Cisco 210-260 IINS: Implementing Cisco Network Security training course emphasises core security technologies, confidentiality and availability of data and devices and competency in the technologies that Cisco utilises in its security structure.
This training course is designed enable you to demonstrate the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognise threats and vulnerabilities to networks and mitigate security threats and risks.
What you will learn:
Secure Routing and Switch
Why study online?
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that studying online is no longer just a low cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects our online courses offer training which is superior to the majority of available “classroom” options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online makes it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
Studying at your own pace, rewinding and going over the material as often as you need improves your long-term memory retention and makes studying more rewarding.
Module 1: Network Review
• Course Introduction
• Network Review Part 1
• Network Review Part 2
• Network Review Part 3
• Network Review Part 4
Module 2: Terminology and Fundamentals
• Terminology And Fundamentals Part 1
• Terminology And Fundamentals Part 2
• Terminology And Fundamentals Part 3
• Terminology And Fundamentals Part 4
• Terminology And Fundamentals Part 5
• Terminology And Fundamentals Part 6
• Terminology And Fundamentals Part 7
Module 3: PKI and Cryptography
• PKI And Cryptography Part 1
• PKI And Cryptography Part 2
Module 4: AAA
• AAA Part 1
• AAA Part 2
• AAA Part 3
Module 5: Bring Your Own Device
• Bring Your Own Device Part 1
• Bring Your Own Device Part 2
• Bring Your Own Device Part 3
Module 6: Secure Access
• Secure Access Part 1
• Secure Access Part 2
• Secure Access Part 3
• Secure Access Demo
Module 7: VPNs
• VPN Concepts Part 1
• VPN Concepts Part 2
• Remote Access VPNs Part 1
• Remote Access VPNs Part 2
• Site To Site VPNs
Module 8: Secure Routing and Switching
• Secure Routing And Switching Part 1
• Secure Routing And Switching Part 2
• Secure Routing And Switching Demo 1
• Secure Routing And Switching Demo 2
• Layer 2 Attacks Part 1
• Layer 2 Attacks Part 2
• Layer 2 Attacks Part 3
• Mitigation Part 1
• Mitigation Part 2
Module 9: Firewalls
• Firewall Technologies Part 1
• Firewall Technologies Part 2
• Implementing NAT Part 1
• Implementing NAT Part 2
• Zone-Based Firewall
• Firewall Features On The ASA Part 1
• Firewall Features On The ASA Part 2
• Firewall Features On The ASA Part 3
Module 10: Intrusion Protection System (IPS)
• Intrusion Protection System Part 1
• Intrusion Protection System Part 2
Module 11: Content and Endpoint Security
• Content And Endpoint Security Part 1
• Content And Endpoint Security Part 2
• Course Conclusion
Please note that the official exam is not included, however for those who complete the course, they will receive a completion certificate upon request.
Who is this course for?
The Cisco 210-260 IINS: Implementing Cisco Network Security training course is ideal for those who wish to demonstrate their associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. It is also valuable for those who are looking to gain certifications that will validate their existing IT experience.
There are no prerequisites for studying this Cisco 210-260 IINS: Implementing Cisco Network Security training course.
IT Security Manager
Network Installation Officer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.